All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionThe growth experienced by Corpus Linguistics over the last two decades has complicated the definition of the discipline. There is at present consensus as to what corpus linguistics exactly is. Is it a methodology, a theoretical framework, a research paradigm? The goal of this book is multi-purpose. It provides material for a discussion of the tion of corpus linguistics, an overt discussion of the limits of this discipline and a comparison of some of the main approaches. And at the same time it offers a collection of selected papers representative of a range of approaches and applications associated with corpus research.
- Author BiographyAquilino Sanchez (full professor) and Moises Almela (assistant professor) are members of the LACELL research group at the English Department, University of Murcia (Spain). The areas covered by LACELL include corpus linguistics, lexicology and lexicography, and foreign language teaching and learning.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication16/08/2010
- Series TitleStudien Zur Romanischen Sprachwissenschaft Und Interkulturellen Kommunikation
- Series Part/Volume Number66
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2010
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Notetables and graphs
- Weight550 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byAquilinio Sanchez Perez,Moises Almela Sanchez
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.