CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.15
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.33
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.66
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $44.93
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.12
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.03
- AU $49.55Trending at AU $56.09
About this product
- DescriptionBeing deceived by family raped and beaten by derelicts Angela turned to dancing (Stripping) to avoid sex acts with family, only to find out that stripping could be hazardous to her health and being abandon by her sex addicted husband to care for their two children that Angela had mother instinct for and after the shooting death of her best friend Angela put her trust into a married man who she barely knew and he leaves her in a new and unfamiliar place where Angela's life takes a turn for the worse.
- Author(s)Angela White
- Date of Publication28/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.