Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $56.06
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $9.50Trending at AU $12.31
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $29.12
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.51
- AU $22.58Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $24.88
About this product
- DescriptionIt's time for Bear's winter sleep, but he's hungry. Millie Mouse is determined t to let her friend go to bed with a rumbly tummy, so she sets off to find some food. But gathering food is hard when you're so tiny. Millie won't give up though. She may be small - but she's got a BIG heart. Children will love this feisty mouse who is utterly determined to help - and to do everything herself. Follow Millie as she scampers through gorgeous autumnal scenes awash with gold and oranges. An adorable, warm story - perfect for snuggling up and sharing with your little one this autumn. From the author of Leon and the Place Between and the illustrator of Don't Wake the Bear, Hare!
- Author BiographyAngela McAllister has written over thirty children's books. She lives in Hampshire with her husband and their two children, who are often the inspiration for her stories. Caroline Pedler illustrated her first children's book in 1999, and has lost count of how many she has illustrated since! With an MA in Illustration-Authorial Practice under her belt, she always has something creative going on. Caroline lives in a lovely village in Cornwall, where she enjoys walking her dog Bobo, meeting up with friends, and drinking copious amounts of Lady Grey tea.
- Author(s)Angela McAllister
- PublisherLittle Tiger Press Group
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle Tiger Press
- Width250 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Caroline Pedler
- Reading AgeFrom 3
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.