All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe're all after a food experience that will transport us - but what about food we can transport? This gorgeous new cookbook by food stylist Katy Holder is full of recipes that look good, taste great and travel well, from a chicken and pork picnic pie to pistachio meringues with caramel filling.Whether you're going to a party at a friend's place, a picnic in the park, planning a lazy afteron on the beach or preparing food for the races, A Moveable Feast will have a recipe for you, from chapters including 'Flaky and Crumbly', 'All Wrapped Up', 'Something Sweet' and 'Fresh and Leafy'. Katy has even included some styling tricks of the trade, so your food will also be a feast for the eyes.
- Author BiographyWith a long and successful career as a food writer and stylist, Katy Holder has always been passionate about cooking. Katy grew up in London, but has lived in Sydney for many years. There's no better city for eating outside, which has spurred Katy's mission to find the best transportable food. She has been the food director of Family Circle magazine, ghost-written several cookbooks and written for most leading Australian food magazines and publishers. Katy currently writes the food pages for marie claire magazine and recipes for Feast magazine.
- Author(s)Katy Holder
- PublisherExplore Australia
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintExplore Australia
- Out-of-print date17/12/2016
- Weight870 g
- Width200 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $33.75Trending at AU $35.95
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.00
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $31.47
- AU $35.96Trending at AU $37.77
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.00
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $44.26
- AU $33.57Trending at AU $33.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.