All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionVolume II proposes radical reform (1) of the accounting system - to bring corporate management under the control of market forces; and (2) of the tax system - to enable the ecomy to grow to its full potential and to establish an automatic mechanism for price stability without any arbitrary intervention.
- Author BiographyAnthony Rayman is the author of articles on economics, accounting, and taxation in professional and academic journals and in the financial press. His books include Price Stability and Full Employment (London: Political and Economic Planning (PEP), 1975), Economics Through the Looking-Glass (London: Ashgate, 1998), and Accounting Standards: True or False? (Abingdon: Routledge, 2006).
- Author(s)Robert Rayman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/07/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.