Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.32
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.37
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.78
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $12.89Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThe murder of a student re-opens a series of cold cases in this intriguing mystery. A young student is found brutally murdered in her room, killed while her flatmates slept nearby. The police soon recognize that this is frighteningly similar to a crime committed fifteen years before. A crime investigated by the w discredited Detective Inspector Joe Jackson, but never solved. Other deaths, linked to the same modus operandi and stretching back more than twenty years, have also remained unsolved. No link has been found between the victims - but it seems Joe Jackson had a perpetrator in mind. He had however been unable to prove his guilt. Can the new investigation trust the judgement of a man who was himself a killer? Or did that give Naomi Blake's one-time friend and mentor an insight his colleagues did t have?
- Author BiographyJane Adams was born in Leicestershire, where she still lives. She has a degree in Sociology, and has held a variety of jobs including lead vocalist in a folk rock band. She enjoys pen and ink drawing, martial arts and her ambition is to travel the length of the Silk Road by motorbike. She is married with two children. Her first book, The Greenway, was shortlisted for the CWA John Creasey Award in 1995 and for the Author's Club Best First Novel Award.
- Author(s)Jane A. Adams
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Naomi Blake Mystery
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.