Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis book invites students to take a critical look on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), and to go beyond the obvious by challenging fundamental assumptions in ethics and especially business ethics. Some of the key points are: With profit and growth as key goals, is CSR possible? What is ecomic, and how is it exerted? And does ecomic language permeate business ethics? It includes references.
- Author(s)Frode Nyeng
- PublisherJ W Cappelens Forlag AS, Norway
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOslo
- Country of PublicationNorway
- ImprintJ W Cappelens Forlag AS, Norway
- Weight298 g
- Width210 mm
- Height145 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.