Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionJames BraveWolf addresses the erosion of humanity and its so-called connectivity in this book of insightful essays. Human beings are allowing techlogy to replace their everyday experiences and feelings with programmed entertainment, creating a false illusion of life. And, the author asserts, that is accident. These people are referred to as taste-makers by some, but BraveWolf refers to them as the Leviathan. Techlogy can take away reality and replace it with an artificial copy, BraveWolf writes. The self-absorbed superficiality that has replaced the world is total w. But the Youth Culture that is worshiped as the new 'ism' is only a disguise - there is a nliving aspect to those who were born after the world was replaced. They are disconnected, even with all their wireless connections. They are becoming copies of human beings. Copies make impression on us. Join the author in the pages of this thoughtful tome, but be prepared to open your eyes to a new truth ... a truth lost through decades of electronic entertainment and social engineering.
- Author BiographyJames BraveWolf grew up in a small New England college town 13 miles outside of Boston - a town where social engineers were creating a future that would not be Just or Good. And so he began the journey back to his Homeland. In Berlin, Germany, he fed the birds of Schloss Charlottenburg with the last survivors of the Bunker where Adolf Hitler died. And from Poland to Normandy, France, the European landscape told him that there was another future waiting to be born. He has worked all his life for this new birth. You can find more of his writing at: jamesbravewolf.blogspot.com.
- Author(s)James Bravewolf
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Audrey Parente
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.