All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis easy-to-use identification guide to the 280 bird species most commonly seen in Australia is perfect for resident and visitor alike. High quality photographs from one of Australia's top nature photographers are accompanied by detailed species descriptions, which include menclature, size, distribution, habits and habitat. The user-friendly introduction covers climate, vegetation, biogeography and the key sites for viewing the listed species. Also included is an all-important checklist of all of the birds of Australia encompassing, for each species, its common and scientific name, IUCN status.
- Author BiographyDean Ingwersen has worked in various conservation roles at BirdLife Australia, and currently manages their Woodland Birds for Biodiversity project. He believes that quality photography of the natural environment is one of the strongest ways to engage the community in conservation and sustainability. Dean has had his photos published nationally and internationally, he's been awarded by the ANZANG photography competition and contributes regularly to Australian Birdlife.
- Author(s)Dean Ingwersen
- PublisherJohn Beaufoy Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication17/09/2015
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleNaturalist's Guide
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Beaufoy Publishing Ltd
- Content Note300 colour photographs
- Weight277 g
- Width128 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.82Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.