All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionIntended primarily for Navajo children learning to read and write the language in bilingual classrooms. this picture dictionary presents over 1,500 un and 330 verb entries, all selected because they are words used in and around the school.
- Author BiographyAlyse Neundorf received her PhD in linguistics from the University of New Mexico and devoted her career to the study and teaching of her native Navajo. She was passionate about helping students learn to read and write in Navajo, and she taught at UNM-Gallup until her untimely death in 2004.
- Author(s)Alyse Neundorf
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2005
- LanguageEnglish & Multiple languages & Navajo
- SubjectBilingual Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Content Note598 line drawings
- Weight1470 g
- Width180 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine42 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.