CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book wraps together brain functioning research, kwledge of human psychology and common workplace situations to provide real, every-day actions you can take to truly do and be your best at work. Our evolutionary path has brought us to the top of the food chain in environments that are w relatively safe. Yet we continue to operate with a brain that pays closest attention to fear, danger, and survival. Our behavior in the workplace demonstrates this daily through a singular focus on problems, shifting the blame on others, under communicating, and t reaching the greatness we can envision, if everyone else would just do their part! Many of us feel our leadership efforts have been frustrated by having to work with others who simply can't get the job done! This book will shift your views about how this happens and provide you with new and different behaviors you can engage in to get the best from yourself and others. Trafton and Marentette provide facts, stories, and suggestions that give us a foundation for truly being our best at work. They focus on how we can help others reach their goals as well, through leadership that comes from A New Brain for Business.
- Author BiographyPh.D. in Psychology, over 30 years applying the best principles of psychology to the workplace. In addition to research positions in psychometrics and human behavior, he has also worked in line and staff positions in the corporate world, as well as holding faculty positions in business and psychology.
- Author(s)Richard S Trafton Ph D,S Diane Marentette
- PublisherNew Brain for Business Institute
- Date of Publication17/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Brain for Business Institute
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.