A New Breed of Leader: 8 Leadership Qualities That Matter Most in the Real World : What Works, What Doesn't, and Why by Sheila Murray Bethel (Microfilm)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.83Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.95Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by booklegend66
- Est. delivery by 31 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author of the national bestseller Making a Difference presents the indispensable characteristics every twenty-first century leader needs. In A New Breed of Leader, Dr. Sheila Murray Bethel-global leadership expert, bestselling author, and award-winning speaker-will show readers how to develop the essential qualities needed to become an effective leader: ? Competence-building purpose ? Accountability-fostering trust ? Openness-generating integrity ? Humility-inspiring authenticity ? Language-connecting relationships ? Values-forging community ? Perspective-establishing balance ? Power-mastering influence Filled with stories about and interviews with successful leaders such as golf legend Arld Palmer; Andrea Young, CEO Avon Corporation; Howard Schultz, CEO Starbucks; and David Neeleman, CEO JetBlue; this book offers valuable insights and teaches readers how to take advantage of the immediately usable action steps.
- Author BiographyDr. Sheila Murray Bethel is recognized internationally as an expert in leadership and change. She is a successful entrepreneur, best selling business author and a hall-of-fame keynote speaker. Her newest book is A New Breed Of Leader: 8 Leadership Qualities That Matter Most In the Real World. With over 3,000 presentations to over two million people in 20 countries, she has shared the platform with former President Gerald Ford, General Colin L. Powell, publisher Katharine Graham, Michael Jordan and Coach Pat Riley, First Lady Hillary Clinton, and Senator Bob Dole, among other luminaries.
- Author(s)Sheila Murray Bethel
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.