All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
About this product
- DescriptionWriting on Berlin's new Jewish Museum and other memorials, the state of multiculturalism in Germany, or future of german culture in a unified Europe, the voices in this volume lay before us the questions that face t only Germany but anyone concerned with Germany's history and the future of Europe.
- Author BiographyTodd Herzog teaches in the Department of German at the University of Chicago. Sander Gilman is Distinguished Professor of Liberal Arts and Sciences and Medicine at the University of Illinois at Chicago and past-president of the Modern Language Association. Among his books are The Jew's Body and Franz Kafka, the Jewish Patient, both published by Routledge.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/01/2001
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Note10 colour illustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited bySander L. Gilman,Todd Herzog
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.