All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIn this textbook the author endeavors to cover the large and growing field of artificial intelligence (AI) in some detail. While there are books that examine and discuss global perspectives on AI, they make attempt to cover the diversity of theories and programs. A global perspective on the subject is provided by this volume, but in conjunction with an exhaustive survey of the field. It covers all recognized AI work in sufficient detail to allow a critiquie from general concerns to be anchored, whenever possible, in the structure of specific AI programs. It can be used as a supplement to other AI texts, providing broader perspectives on the wealth of details that such texts contain. It can also be considered as a companion to the current AI literature for it is only in conference proceedings and journals that these up-to-date details are usually found.
- Author(s)D. Partridge
- PublisherIntellect Books
- Date of Publication05/01/1991
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIntellect Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight920 g
- Height220 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.