All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a comprehensive philosophical study and critical assessment of Raimon Panikkar's work. It explores the context, the unique approach and the impact of Panikkar's cosmotheandric vision of reality. A major contribution of this study is its analysis of the secular implications of this well-kwn philosopher-theologian's vision - as seen, moreover, from an Indian and cross-cultural perspective.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Dr. Anthony Savari Raj is a Fellow of Indian Council of Philosophical Research (ICPR) at the Radhakrishnan Institute for Advanced Study in Philosophy, University of Madras, and Visiting Professor of Philosophy and Religion at a number of Christian Philosophical Institutions in India. He has been a Charles Wallace Visiting Fellow at the Department of Theology and Religious Studies, University of Bristol, UK. He is the author of a number of research articles in Indian Philosophical Quarterly and other scholarly journals.
- Author(s)Anthony Savari Raj
- PublisherVerlag Peter Lang
- Date of Publication01/07/1998
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleStudies in the Intercultural History of Christianity
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 111
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published1998
- ImprintVerlag Peter Lang
- Weight270 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.