All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis anthology contains seventeen essays covering eighteenth-century agrarian unrest, the Revolutionary War, politics in the Jackson era, feminism and the women's movements, slavery from the seventeenth to the nineteenth centuries, strikes and labor struggles, land use and regional planning issues, Blacks in Newark, the current political state of New Jersey, and more. The contributors are Michal R. Belknap, Lynn W. Dorsett, Gregory Evans Dowd, Charles E. Funnell, Steve Golin, Maxine N. Lurie, Richard P. McCormick, Gary Mitchell, Simeon F. Moss, Marie Marmo Mullaney, Mary R. Murrin, Gerald M. Pomper, Clement A. Price, Thomas L. Purvis, Daniel Schaffer, Warren E. Stickle III, Maurice Tandler.
- Author BiographyMAXINE N. LURIE, assistant professor of History at Seton Hall University, is coordinator of the undergraduate public history internship program at Rutgers University, and co-chair of the New Jersey Studies Academic Alliance.
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Out-of-print date24/05/2013
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight751 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byMaxine N. Lurie
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.