Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionEven if you haven't used GarageBand for iPad before, chances are you've heard a lot about it. When this iOS version of Apple's popular GarageBand for Mac application debuted in 2011, rave reviews began rolling in, and Apple has improved its performance and added features since then. If you've ever used GarageBand for Mac, you'll find yourself quite comfortable here -- the two apps have a lot in common. If you haven't, don't worry -- we cover everything you'll need to kw in this guide. But, either way, prepare yourself for a unique experience. That's because of the unique touch interface of the iPad. Apple's GarageBand for iPhone app features several great software instruments that you can play just by touching the screen. This makes the experience of playing a guitar, for instance, or a drum set very natural for anyone who's ever played a musical instrument, and much more fun! Let Minute Help show you how!
- Author(s)Minute Help Guides
- Date of Publication24/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.