All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $105.10Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrating the stunning beauty of English silver crafted over the centuries, this work offers insight into the developments that took place in eating and drinking habits in Stuart, Hanoverian, and Victorian England.
- Author BiographyChristopher Hartop has written British and Irish Silver in the Fogg Art Museum, Harvard University; Royal Goldsmiths: The Art of Rundell & Bridge, 1797-1843; and The Huguenot Legacy: English Silver, 1680-1760. He contributed to Josephine and the Arts of the Empire. From 1984 to 1999 he was a director of Christie's, New York, where he was head of the silver department and later executive vice president in charge of the curatorial departments.
- Author(s)Christopher Hartop
- Date of Publication15/05/2007
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationRichmond, Va.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVirginia Museum of Fine Arts
- Content Note161 colour & 9 b&w illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width219 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.