All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJane Austen's Pride and Prejudice has captivated readers for more than 200 years. Among the most beloved vels in the English language, Austin's heroine, Elizabeth Bennett, continues to inspire readers with her wit and antics, proving just how immortal a pen can render an idea. Now fans of this literary mainstay can author their own works with Austen's guiding voice never more than a dip of the pen away. Part of the A Novel Journal series from Canterbury Classics, A Novel Journal: Pride and Prejudice includes all sixty-one chapters of text in tiny font that serves as page lines for the next masterpiece-to-be. Perfect for scribbling daily thoughts or piecing together the perfect plot, the deluxe cover, stunning endpapers, and matching elastic band on each of these journals will appeal to those whose joy from the written word has bred inspiration to continue the tradition.
- Author BiographyBorn December 16, 1775, Jane Austen (1775 - 1817) is one of the most celebrated authors of the English language. Her fiction is known for its witty satires on English society. Austen wrote anonymously during her life and wasn't widely recognized as a great English writer until after her death.
- Author(s)Jane Austen
- PublisherThunder Bay Press
- Date of Publication02/04/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleA Novel Journal
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCanterbury Classics
- Weight485 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.