Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionAll architects hoping to design to the Passive House standard need to kw how to use The Passive House Planning Package (PHPP): a set of 30+ linked Excel spreadsheets and a short manual, translated from German into English. A Designer's Companion to the Passive House Planning Package provides much needed supplementary guidance for purchasers of the PHPP. Concise, user-friendly and attractively illustrated, this step-by-step book is ideal for practitioners and students looking to utilise the PHPP as a design tool. Readers will be empowered as they better understand the essential criteria for all low energy building schemes, including: the impact of orientation, envelop to treated-floor ratios, and shading effects on the energy balance. Fully supported and endorsed by The Passivhaus Institut, A Designer's Companion to the Passive House Planning Package is invaluable for new and experienced users of the PHPP.
- Author BiographySarah Lewis is a Certified European Passivhaus Designer and previous Director at Bere Architects. She has lectured on Passivhaus and the PHPP and been a guest critic at a number of architecture schools. She has spoken at Conferences including the International Passivhaus Conference in Innsbruck, 2011.
- Author(s)Sarah Lewis
- PublisherRIBA Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRIBA Enterprises
- Out-of-print date16/10/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width233 mm
- Height166 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.