All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionFor those wanting to retain language abilities for research or recreation, this volume contains the Gospel of Luke and the Book of Acts in interlinear and parallel formats in Hebrew, Latin, Greek, English, German, and French.
- Author BiographyFredrick Long is Professor of New Testament at Asbury Theological Seminary and has authored numerous essays and books including Kairos Greek: A Beginning Greek Grammar and forthcoming commentaries on Ephesians and 2 Corinthians. His research interests include ancient rhetoric, classical Greek, discourse analysis, imperial criticism and Pauline studies. T. Michael W. Halcomb is a PhD candidate (New Testament) at Asbury Theological Seminary. He is published in a number of academic journals and presents often at academic conferences. His interests include social-scientific criticism, performance criticism, cultural-anthropological criticism, the intersection of popular culture and religion, and Markan and Pauline studies.
- Author(s)Professor of New Testament Fredrick J Long,T Michael W Halcomb
- Date of Publication14/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight957 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.