All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an essential guide for parents and carers coping with children with autism. When Sarah Ziegel's twin boys were diagsed with autism, aged almost three, she realized there was very little practical information about what to do. When her next two children were also diagsed with the condition, she was even more determined to put that lack of information right. This book is the result of Sarah's experiences dealing with autism in the family. While covering personal aspects such as coping emotionally with a diagsis, A Parent's Guide to Coping with Autism also tackles practical matters, such as education and the EHCP process, how to get help and support, and also considers the medical side of autism. Written by a former nurse, full-time mother and carer, A Parent's Guide to Coping with Autism is a highly sensitive and professional guide. Written from the heart and informed by the author's own experiences, this is the book you will want to reach for when faced with a diagsis, or if you simply want to find out more about the condition.
- Author BiographySarah Ziegel practised as a nurse and is now a mother with four autistic children.
- Author(s)Sarah Ziegel
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/2016
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Weight343 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.