All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating tale that takes you on an exciting journey through Korean history. In each chapter you will learn about the history, culture, language, customs and martial arts of Korea at a different period in time. An adventure story written for readers ages 9 and over, this book should be required reading for every taekwondo student regardless of age. An excellent reference for instructors.
- Author BiographyRuth Hunter is a black belt and mother of three young martial artists. She spent hundreds of hours interviewing famous and not-so-famous martial artists from around the world to chronicle their stories for Everyday Warriors . In addition to her love of martial arts, Ruth is also a prolific author.
- Author(s)Debra M. Fritsch,Ruth S. Hunter
- PublisherTurtle Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1996
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationWethersfield, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtle Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight246 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.