All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThese essays and sermons articulate the basics of the Christian faith and are by some of the best-kwn evangelical voices in the Presbyterian Church today. The main ideas in these essays are congruent with the basic theology contained in Union in Christ: A Declaration for the Church, which was adopted by the Presbyterian Coalition, a group that seeks renewal within the Presbyterian Church. Contributors include: Elizabeth Achtemeier, Joseph Rightmyer, James Logan, Scott Sunquist, Charles Partee, Catherine J. S. Purves, Jeffrey Bullock, Earl Palmer, Clayton Bell, Margaret Kim Peterson, Peter Barnes, Jack Haberer, Sherron George, James Singleton, and others.
- Author BiographyP. Mark Achtemeier is Associate Professor of Systematic Theology at the University of Dubuque Theological Seminary in Dubuque, Iowa. He is an ordained minister in the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Andrew Purves is Professor of Reformed Theology at Pittsburgh Theological Seminary in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2001
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight279 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byAndrew Purves,P. Mark Achtemeier
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.