Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.52Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionProcess work, a groundbreaking new form of psychotherapy, is explained and explored in this step-by-step guide for cutting-edge mental health professionals and individuals interested in self-therapy. Information on the history of process work, recent developments in the field, a discussion of background concepts and terms, and antated client-facilitator case studies provide readers with a detailed framework for understanding the methodology, while tips and exercises on fundamental terms and concepts provide practitioners with the practical experience needed to administer the therapy. All aspects of the psychotherapeutic encounter are covered, including the structure of psychotherapeutic interactions and how to work within a therapeutic relationship.
- Author BiographyJulie Diamond studies process-oriented psychology with founder Arnold Mindell and runs her own private practice. She is the author of Status and Power in Verbal Interaction. Lee Spark Jones, Ph.D is a psychologist with extensive experience teaching process work in Australia, Europe, and the United States. They both live in Portland, Oregon.
- Author(s)Julie Diamond,Lee Spark Jones
- PublisherLao Tse Press, Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLao Tse Press, Ltd
- Content Noteillus
- Weight258 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.