Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $28.54Trending at AU $30.77
About this product
- DescriptionKatherine came home to forget her past. The last thing she expected was to find her future. Young widow Katherine Osborne returns to her family's rustic camp on Raquette Lake in the Adirondack Mountains. She's determined to live a quiet life, but her socialite mother is equally determined to push her into a new marriage while she's still young. Andrew Townsend has kwn Katherine since they were children. An attorney who is successful, but t wealthy, he kws she is socially out of his reach. But he's curious about what changed the free-spirited girl he once knew into this private, somber young woman. Katherine has kept hidden the details of her unsuccessful marriage. When past sins come to light, she must turn to God for the courage to be honest. But how can she trust the God she feels has let her down? When she confides in Andrew, their relationship takes a dramatic turn into uncharted territory. Amid impossible obstacles, two young people must learn to trust eugh to walk the path that God has cleared for them. A path that leads to healing and restoration. A path toward love.
- Author BiographyCara Lynn James is the author of several novels including Love on a Dime. She's received contest awards from Romance Writers of America and the American Christian Fiction Writers. She resides in Florida with her husband Jim.
- Author(s)Cara Lynn James
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication13/08/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintRutledge Hill Press,U.S.
- Weight308 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.