All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionA Pearl Necklace is the compelling true story of Mi Xue's struggles and victories strung together throughout life, weaving sorrows and joys, fear and faith to create a beautiful Masterpiece of inspiration that shines like a precious jewel even throughout the darkest times. As a first generation Chinese American, Mi Xue strives to counter alienation with achievement only to discover the inadequacy of her own self-sufficiency to overcome the challenges of her failing marriage. She begins a lifelong search for a purpose and power greater than herself to transform the trials of marriage, three children in three and a half years, an autistic firstborn, job losses, dysfunctional codependency, family-career tug-of-wars, and over twenty relocations in three continents. Mi Xue reaches beyond the depths of her Chinese roots and the heights of the American dream to find her most profound identity and fulfillment beyond herself, connecting you with the lost wanderer yearning to return home in each of us.
- PublisherLayman's Foundation, Inc.
- Date of Publication10/10/2014
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLayman's Foundation, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.