All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.66
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $129.71
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.59
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.85
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $88.77
About this product
- DescriptionLet's go pebbling! A child's imagination can find something magical in just about anything--even an ordinary pebble. In this colorful board book, a little boy uses red and black pebbles to make a face. But when it comes to the teeth, wouldn't green ones be perfect? With bucket in hand, he and his mom set out to find those just right pebbles. He finds pebbles on the road, in the river, and even in his dreams, but there are green pebbles anywhere. The solution is easy--all it takes is some green paint, and before you kw it, his pebble face is sporting a big green pebble smile. Perfect for very young children, this whimsical book shows how imagination and creativity can make anything possible. Sparse yet lyrical text describes the idyllic time the little boy spends with his mother, while the charming illustrations reflect the simple pleasures of a day in the country.
- Author BiographyEmil Sher writes prose and plays for the young and the once-were-young. Currently he is working on a picture book and a Key Stage 3 novel. Cindy Revell is a Governor General's Award-nominated children's book illustrator and a contemporary still-life oil painter. Her paintings can be found in public and private collections in Canada and the U.S. She lives in Sherwood Park, Alberta.
- Author(s)Emil Sher
- PublisherAnnick Press Ltd
- Date of Publication10/07/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintAnnick Press Ltd
- Content NoteFull-colour illustrations
- Weight242 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Illustrator(s)Cindy Revell
- Interest AgeTo 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.