Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA handbook for newly raised Pennsylvania Freemasons. Contains hints, information, and advice for those Masons living in the Keystone State. This Book attempts to answer questions many new Freemasons have asked themselves: What do I do w? What are my options? Where can I contribute my talents? Too often, new members have to search for answers to these questions on their own. This handbook offers practical advice, pointers on ritual, and thumbnail explorations of Masonic customs, history, and ritual. Written for the new Freemason, it contains much that would interest the general reader seeking information about The Craft.
- Author BiographyRobert E. Burtt, a native Pennsylvanian, was born in Du Bois, PA in 1954. An alumnus of the University of Pittsburgh, he earned way more degrees than he will ever use (BA. & two MA.'s). He has done a lot of things that you have to do in order to be a writer (sailor, factory worker, college teacher, coffee barista, etc.). He was raised a Master Mason in Harmony Lodge No. 429, Zelienople, PA in 1995. Mr. Burtt is also the author of Rome: A Commonplace Book, an exploration of the sights, sounds, and legends of the Eternal City. Mr. Burtt is married to his wife Grace and lives in Little Rock, Arkansas. His family includes a daughter, Genevieve, a dog Ashes, and a grand-dog, Olive.
- Author(s)Robert E Burtt
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.