All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionHastings shared the rural and small town side of an experience that touched all who weathered it -- the ecomic crash of 1929 and its 10-year aftermath. The author grew up in Marion, Illiis, entering the first grade in 1930, the start of the Great Depression. This book, which recalls memorable episodes in Hastings' youth, is a sequel to his popular Nickel's Worth of Skim Milk.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Hastings is a retired editor and Baptist minister. During his retirement he has concentrated on creative writing, short-term teaching in colleges and seminaries, storytelling, and a syndicated radio program.
- PublisherSouthern Illinois University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/1986
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationCarbondale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouthern Illinois University Press
- Weight159 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.