All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe Book addresses the need to appropriately consider diverse global perspectives for global businesses. It introduces methods that collect and evaluate global perspectives for organizational decision making, such that losses due to inadequate consideration of such perspectives, are minimised. In the second chapter of the book, PEN analysis, a method to quantify perspective values is described, and a framework for its implementation is presented. In the following chapters, common issues faced by global businesses are considered. A perspective approach to address the issue is described. In the initial chapters, some of the core issues of organizational decision making is described, that develops the idea of perspective evaluation to the reader. Gradually, the reader is introduced to the greater issues of global business, further developing the previously presented ideas. Statistical methods are employed for quantitative analysis of perspectives. Mostly, this includes standard statistics that does t require any specialist kwledge. Through a combination of qualitative and quantitative description, the reader is accustomed to a perspective approach to issues of global business. In each chapter, the initial sections describe an issue that is faced by global businesses. A description of the underlying causes and its analysis is presented. The value of consideration of perspectives for appropriate resolution of the issue, is described. Next, a statistical method using quantified perspectives for its resolution is presented, and further explained with an example. Finally, a framework for decision making on such issues is presented.
- Author BiographySyamantak Saha is a Data Engineering Consultant and provides solutions for business intelligence technologies. His research interest is in innovative data intelligence solutions that would provide new information from existing business data to improve business decisions. He has founded technology softwares that provide data insights for business and technologies for improved utilisation of information on the internet.
- Author(s)Syamantak Saha
- PublisherSyamantak Saha
- Date of Publication05/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyamantak Saha
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.