All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.96Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of beautiful health and fitness images from yesteryear contains classic adverts, information anuncements and advice on avoiding disease, eating correctly and exercising regularly. These inspirational messages have relevance for everyone today, with dozens of postcards to energize even the most dedicated couch potatoes. These pictures of health have been specially selected from a whole range of posters from the s up to the Sixties, and many were created as part of the U.S. Federal Art Project. There are also posters from Russia welcoming tourists to visit health spas in the former Soviet Union and Great Britain, with sports and food advice from the s: Eat something from each group each day, To keep you healthy, fit and gay. Not to mention the classic Coughs and sneezes spread diseases warning. Keeping fit has never been so stylish!
- Author BiographyIlex Press is one of the world's leading publishers of photography, design, art, and pop culture books and gift items.
- Date of Publication07/01/2013
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width127 mm
- Height167 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.