All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionPilgrim's Guide to Lourdes is a quality guide book that takes you right through the Lourdes Story, and explores the meaning of pilgrimage. This guide covers the Bernadette story and its historical background, the Domain and all the sacred sites associated with Bernadette in the town and area, what to see in the surrounding area, and all the practical information you will need for your pilgrimage. There is also a devotional section with a Programme for Prayer and Meditation to ensure that your pilgrimage is full of meaning.
- Author BiographyDavid Houseley draws upon many years of experience as an organizer of pilgrimage tours. He has also written books on the Holy Land and Oberammergau and its Passion Play.The text of the Surrounding Area is taken from David Houseley's original, with appropriate revisions carried out during a tour in 2010. The late Fr. Peter Latham was pilgrimage director of the Society of Our Lady of Lourdes. He was also privileged to welcome Pope John Paul II to his Parish of Wembley in London for the great Mass at the stadium, on the occasion of the Pope's visit to Great Britain in 1982.The text of the Lourdes Domaine and Town is taken from Peter Latham's original, with further descriptions of the additions that have taken place since the first edition was published in 1991.
- Author(s)David Houseley,Peter Latham
- PublisherPilgrim Book Services Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitlePilgrim's Guides
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationWoodbridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPilgrim Book Services Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.), maps
- Weight113 g
- Width147 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byAndrew Houseley
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.