All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis book in the Pilgrim's Guide series is a fascinating tour of five of the modern-day countries visited by those who wish to follow in the footsteps of the apostle Paul. All of the Pauline sites are covered. While each country is featured in its own chapter in order to follow the most likely itineraries of present-day travellers, the story of Paul's conversion on the road to Damascus, which led to his four missionary journeys, is covered in introductory sections. Like all the guides in this series, this is profusely illustrated in full color with over twenty-five photographs, and several maps and plans. It is an essential aid to prepare for a pilgrimage and a quality souvenir of many lasting memories.
- Author BiographyAn ordained Pastor, Ray Goodburn has worked as a teacher of religious education, and for the past fifteen years, has organized and led numerous pilgrimage groups in several countries. David Houseley has organized pilgrimages for over thirty years.
- Author(s)David Houseley,Raymond Goodburn
- PublisherPilgrim Book Services Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2001
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitlePilgrim's Guides
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Place of PublicationWoodbridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPilgrim Book Services Ltd
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight175 g
- Width150 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.