All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.16Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionIt's the first day of first grade, and it's all hands on deck for a young pirate and his crew. How much trouble can they get into? What will they do at recess? And, most important, what treasure awaits them at school? Full color.
- Author BiographyJames Preller is the author of the popular Jigsaw Jones mystery books, which have sold more than 10 million copies since 1998. He is also the author of Bystander, named a 2009 Junior Library Guild Selection; Six Innings, an ALA Notable Book; and Mighty Casey, his own twist on the classic poem Casey at the Bat. In addition to writing full-time, Preller plays in a men's hardball league and coaches Little League. He compares coaching kids to trying to hold the attention of a herd of earthworms. He lives in Delmar, New York, with his wife, three children, cats and dog.Greg Ruth lives and works in the landlocked woodlands of Western Massachusetts with his wife, Jen, and two boys, Emmett and Nathaniel, where he crafts graphic novels, children's picture books, and many other items to pass the long days not at sea. While he did indeed attend first grade, sadly, he was without pirate accompaniment. However, he has pondered a hook for his left hand (but only because he thinks they're really cool).
- Author(s)James Preller
- PublisherSquare Fish
- Date of Publication18/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSquare Fish
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width255 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Greg Ruth
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book,Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.