All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.73
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.25
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionElizabeth Cameron is horrified to learn that the gorgeous, but infuriating man that she lied to and insulted at her very first society ball is ne other than the heir to the Downling Dukedom, Lord Anton Eddington. She is terrified that his lordship might positively ruin her reputation by exposing her poor behaviour. But when she learns that he has a secret of his own, she throws caution to the wind and sneaks aboard his ship in the middle of the night, intent on using that kwledge to seal his lips ... Anton's secret -- that he is a gentleman pirate -- takes on new meaning when he sails for Barbados, to escape his father's heavy hand, and realizes he has a stowaway on board. By the time Elizabeth's presence is discovered, it is too late to turn back. As they are thrown together for weeks at sea, their stormy passions will grow, perhaps into something more...
- Author BiographyGabriela Lawson is a freelance author, poet, and playwright from Fresno, CA. She has been a part of Valley Public Radio's landmark program Valley Writer's Read since 2007 and is an active member of the Woodward Shakespeare Festival as both an actor and director. A Pirate's Promise is her first published work, but Gabriela loves all things historical romance and is in the process of completing two additional novels.
- Author(s)Gabriela Lawson
- PublisherBrave New Genre, Incorporated
- Date of Publication26/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrave New Genre, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.