All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionA Place in the Sun showcases two dozen inspiring homes from across the country that are well-appointed, stunning, and filled inside and out- with green materials, design, and decor. These environmentally responsible, perfectly designed solar-powered homes, here sumptuously photographed, will inspire readers to see their homes as places that can blend sustainability and beauty. The book vividly demonstrates that living green doesn't have to be about sacrificing comfort and living with less. Incisive, clearly written text offers profiles of the featured houses through interviews with the homeowners and includes extensive practical information in sidebars covering everything from green decorating and earth-friendly remodeling to healthy home tips and shopping resources. This is t a how to book, but it will feature extensive details about how and why each homeowner achieved the dream of green living. The reader will benefit from practical advice derived from the experience of homeowners, builders, and architects, who have all achieved the dream of creating t only a solar home but a home that is green inside and out.
- Author BiographyStephen Snyder is the coauthor of The New Solar Home and New Green Home Solutions and several other nonfiction books.
- Author(s)Stephen Snyder
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication18/03/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note225 color photographs
- Weight1261 g
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.