All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a superb photographic celebration of the unique places and people of Los Angeles. Photographer John Humble has lived and worked in Los Angeles for over thirty years - in that time he has created a stunning body of work that uniquely captures the distinctive architecture and natural environment of Southern California. A Place in the Sun is a magnificent celebration of Humble's distinctive view of Los Angeles - from the concrete channels of the Los Angeles River and the monumental freeways in the sky to the people and the cityscape through which they run.
- Author BiographyGordon Baldwin is a former associate curator of photographs at the Getty Museum, the author of In Focus: Eugene Atge and Looking at Photographs: A Guide to Technical Terms, and coauthor of Nadar/Warhol and Roger Fenton: Pasha and Bayadere (in the Getty Museum Studies on Art series).
- Author(s)John Baldwin
- PublisherGetty Trust Publications
- Date of Publication30/08/2007
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJ. Paul Getty Museum
- Content Note45 full-colour illustrations
- Weight1129 g
- Width305 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Photographer(s)John Humble
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.