All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe whole Church is called to reach the whole world with the Gospel message. In this book, I encourage as well as challenge the Christian reader to become a better supporter of and a better witness for the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Author BiographyCharles and Denise Pahlman S.O.N. & S.E.N.T. Ministries I was born in Cheswick, PA, a suburb of Pittsburgh, in 1961. At the age of twenty-one, I became born again and was then filled with the Holy Ghost. I attended and graduated from Free Gospel Bible Institute in Export, Pennsylvania(1985-1988). In December of 1988, Denise Lantz and I were married in Goshen, Indiana. We have since been blessed with two precious daughters, Abigail and Elisabeth. Our first pastorate was in Carlisle, Pennsylvania from 1992 to 1998. We then followed the Lord's call to pastor in Mentor, Ohio where we currently serve. While pastoring in Pennsylvania, I strongly felt the Lord dealing with me to become more actively involved in mission work. Up to this point I had taken two short term missions trips to Lima, Peru and to Mexico. God began to open doors of opportunity, and I took my next mission trip in 1996 to visit Linda Tobman's work in Taiwan. Since that time, I have had the privilege of ministering in 13 different countries including the Philippines, Croatia, Nigeria, Burma, and India. As of 2011, I am making plans to teach and preach in Kenya and surrounding nations. While traveling to foreign countries and various people groups, I began to realize the value and priority some cultures place on education. Recognizing that the Lord could use this tool to open doors to further spread the gospel, I began working on my own graduate studies. By God's grace, I earned a Master of Divinity degree in 2002 and a Doctorate of Ministry degree in 2004, both from American Christian College and Seminary in Oklahoma City. I have recently been accepted in the Master's degree program in Leadership Studies at Liberty University. In 1997, the Lord laid it upon my heart to begin Sprinkle of Nations (S.O.N.) Ministries, a short term missionary endeavor. The name is taken from Isaiah 52:15: So shall He sprinkle many nations... In 2005, by God's grace, I launched S.E.N.T. Ministries, (Student Evangelism to the Nations Teams), taking college age students on short term mission trips in order to encourage them to develop a heart for long term missions.
- Author(s)Rev Charles S Pahlman D Min
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.