All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionEvery new parent kws just how precious the first year of baby's life is. This baby journal makes it easy to hang on to all those special moments: stow away keepsakes in the pocket at the rear of the book, and record your child's first words, first tooth, first smile, first steps, and many more precious memories. The journal covers all the key milestones, from preparing the nursery, to your baby's first birthday. Once completed, it will remain a wonderful and unique memento full of happy, funny, and appealing memories of the first year of your child's life. Sections include: First Steps, to Watching You Grow, Finding Your Voice and Your 1st Birthday.
- Author BiographyOriginally from a small town near Leeds, HANNAH TOLSON moved the long long way down to Falmouth, Cornwall to study illustration by the sea. After graduating in 2013, she now still lives and and continues to illustrate there.
- Author(s)Hannah Tolson
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Weight454 g
- Width229 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.