All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.61
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.18
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.76
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $7.82Trending at AU $8.33
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $33.33
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.62
About this product
- DescriptionA Polar Bear Christmas tells the delightful tale of two children, Audrey and Pierre, who befriend a baby polar bear at the Central Park Zoo. On Christmas Eve, the two help the baby bear escape for a tour of the town. What follows is an adventurous, hilarious story that captures all the heartfelt magic of New York City at Christmastime. A book the whole family will enjoy. Perfect for reading aloud.
- Author BiographyLaura Jones is a journalist, screenwriter and children's book author. She lives in Madison, WI where she writes for The Isthmus and Madison Magazine. Currently, she's an MFA student at Northwestern University. She's also a mom to nine year old Emily.
- Author(s)Laura Jones
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.