All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese are lovely Polish influenced recipes that will turn your Easter breakfast or Easter brunch into something special and exotic. The recipes are luxurious, decadent and easy to follow. Enjoy! Happy Easter. Happy cooking! Truly delightful recipes that remind me of my own stay in Poland. So tasty. So authentic. Highly recommended. This book makes a wonderful gift! Endorsement by Joyce A. Meyer Marshella Goodworth is the author of several cookbooks that are sold around the world. See her full line of cookbooks at www.amazon.com.
- Author BiographyMarshella Goodsworth is the author of several cookbooks that are sold around the world. See her full line of cookbooks at www.amazon.com.
- Author(s)Marshella Goodsworth
- Date of Publication26/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $13.00Trending at AU $15.62
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $37.35Trending at AU $39.83
- AU $24.75Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $16.71Trending at AU $17.24
- AU $29.19Trending at AU $39.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.