All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.98
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionA fresh and engaging account of America's history from the 15th century to the 21st that navigates complexities without oversimplifying or assuming prior kwledge. Kuklick focuses on politics, but places this in the context of religious culture and emphasizes the assertive expansion at the heart of the development of the U.S.
- Author BiographyBRUCE KUKLICK is Nichols Professor of American History at the University of Pennsylvania, UK. He is the author of ten books in the fields of American diplomatic, political, diplomatic, intellectual and sports history, including Churchmen and Philosophers: Jonathan Edwards to John Dewey, The Rise of American Philosophy:Cambridge Massachusetts, l860-l930, Philosophy in America, 1720-2000 and To Every Thing a Season:Shibe Park and Urban Philadelphia. He has also received every teaching award offered by the University of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Bruce Kuklick
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/08/2009
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight684 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.