CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
A Popular and Descriptive Account of the Steam Engine : Comprising a General View of the Various Modes of Employing Elastic Vapour As a Prime Mover In by Charles Frederick Partington (2010, Paperback)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.86
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.45
- AU $21.54Trending at AU $28.11
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.33
About this product
- SynopsisThis is an EXACT reproduction of a book published before 1923. This IS NOT an OCR'd book with strange characters, introduced typographical errors, and jumbled words. This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. that were either part of the original artifact, or were introduced by the scanning process. We believe this work is culturally important, and despite the imperfections, have elected to bring it back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide. We appreciate your understanding of the imperfections in the preservation process, and hope you enjoy this valuable book.
- AuthorCharles Frederick Partington
- Number Of Pages398 pages
- Publication Date2010-03-01
- Publication Year20100000
- Weight25.2 Oz
- Height0.8 In.
- Width7.4 In.
- Length9.7 In.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.