Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionHave you always wondered why some people seem to sail smoothly through life and others struggle and never reach their full potential? More often than t, the difference comes down to just one thing: their thinking. Look around you. Study those who experience success in nearly every aspect of their life. You'll discover that they are positive thinkers - optimists. Those who struggle, hit impenetrable roadblocks and never get ahead usually come from a negative perspective. If the latter describes you, but you still yearn for something greater, don't despair. You can change your thinking pattern relatively easily and quickly. And this book, A Positive You: Change Your Life with the Power of Positive Thinking, will show you how to do just that. It t only provides you with an explanation of the scientific reasoning behind the success of positive thinkers, it'll give you a step-by-step approach that can turn even the most pessimistic person into an optimist. In addition to the chapter dedicated to this systematic approach, this book provides you with plenty of tips and techniques to give you that shot of optimism you occasionally need throughout your busy day. Pick up A Positive You: Change Your Life with the Power of Positive Thinking today to change your life from so-so to sizzling!
- Author(s)Elizabeth O'Brien
- Date of Publication16/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.