All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionMore gypsy tales from the SUNDAY TIMES bestselling author...Rosemary Penfold's A FIELD FULL OF BUTTERFLIES was a beautiful and evocative memoir of her life growing up in the fields of the English countryside. A moving testament to a forgotten world and a rapidly disappearing and often misunderstood people, Rosemary won the hearts of the nation with her story. In this, her second book, Rosemary returns to the idyllic countryside to continue her compelling story. Written in the same elegant narrative that has made Rosemary a much loved and admired storyteller, she paints a vivid and touching portrait of a way of life that longer exists. It is a heartwarming tale of a fast-changing world, which captures the hopes and struggles, loves and losses, traditions and prejudices of a Romany community.
- Author BiographyRosemary Penfold lives with her husband of 54 years not far from where she grew up, in the heart of Somerset. She has 4 children, 11 grandchildren and 2 great-grandchildren. She is still close to her extended Romany family who meet regularly for family gatherings. Although 'settled', her Romany roots mean she is still a gypsy at heart.
- Author(s)Rosemary Penfold
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width134 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.