All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis 4th edition is a long-awaited update of the classic book that has been a widely used resource in the fitness industry, selling nearly 35,000 copies. Many of the chapters have been overhauled with the latest information on strength and fitness; new chapters have been added, including ones on anaerobic training, metabolic training, flexibility training, power training, weight management and several on nutrition. The book has 300 photographs and describes nearly 100 exercises that can be done with free weights, machines and manual (partner) resistance. 2014 will mark the 25th anniversary of its initial publication.
- Author BiographyMatt Brzycki is the Co-ordinator of Recreational Fitness and Wellness Programming at Princeton University in Princeton, NJ. He has authored, co-authored and edited over a dozen books.
- Author(s)Matt Brzycki
- PublisherBlue River Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2012
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlue River Press
- Content Note300 photos
- Weight940 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.