All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book of its kind on the market and is aimed at collateral management professionals in the OTC derivatives markets. It is a guide to the key topics involved in establishing and running a collateral management function and is clear, comprehensive and practical. A Practical Guide to Collateral Management in the OTC Derivatives Market will also be of value to those professionals working in product areas applying collateral management techniques including repo, securities lending and exchange traded products.
- Author BiographyWritten and edited by the collateral management experts at Lombard Risk Management. Lombard Risk Management is an established provider of financial trading and risk management software and leading market data services. Since its inception in 1988, it has done business with 60 of the top 100 banks worldwide. Our software products include Oberon and Firmament. Oberon is an established trading and risk management system for the major interest rate, fixed income, FX and money market products, and associated hedges. Firmament is a suite of next generation trading, risk management and analysis applications designed to support the credit markets. Firmament applications include Firmament Collateral, the web based collateral management application. Lombard Risk also provide data on a daily basis for credit derivatives and other OTC derivative products through ValuSpread, a set of market leading price verification services currently including: ValuSpread Credit, ValuSpread Credit Data and ValuSpread Credit Historic Data.
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication17/06/2003
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleFinance and Capital Markets Series
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight414 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byLombard Risk Management,Penny Davenport
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.