All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionBased upon the author's many years of experience, A Practical Guide to Facilities Management gives an overview of most FM theories and applies them in the workplace. It is a thought provoking approach to FM practice and illustrates what the author has found to work. Throughout the text thematic graphics are used to present helpful tips, key action points, things to avoid, and key elements of theory. An aide memoire summarizes each chapter to help assimilation of the key parameters. This book provides a readily accessible and practical guide to the increasingly important subject of facilities management. It shows the formal basis for the complex and constantly moving requirements of FM and recognizes that it is becoming more vital in its role of enabling the core business of a company to function effectively and is fast becoming a methodology for affecting and influencing the profitability of most organizations. The modern challenges of FM mean that more and more managers need to be invators and to do more with less. This book will facilitate that process. In addition, it provides useful tips on the issue of sustainability and how a company can profitably benefit by FM actions in this area.
- Author(s)Ian C. Barker
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication18/09/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.