CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
A Practical Guide to Information Literacy Assessment for Academic Librarians by Mary Lee Jensen, Kenneth J. Burhanna, Joseph Salem, Carolyn J. Radcliff, Julie A. Gedeon (Paperback, 2007)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.98
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionInformation literacy assessment applies to a number of contexts in the higher education arena: institutional curricula, information literacy programs, information literacy courses, course-integrated information literacy instruction, and stand-alone information literacy workshops and online tutorials. This practical guide provides an overview of the assessment process: planning; selection and development of tools; and analysis and reporting of data. An assessment-decision chart helps readers match appropriate assessment tools and strategies with learning outcomes and instructional settings. Assessment tools, organized by type, are accompanied by case studies. Various information literacy standards are referenced, with emphasis given to ACRL's Information Literacy Competency Standards for Higher Education.
- Author BiographyCarolyn J. Radcliff is Associate Professor in Libraries and Media Services and Reference and Instruction Librarian at Kent State University. Mary Lee Jensen is Assistant Professor in Libraries and Media Services and Head of Instructional Services at Kent State University. Joseph A. Salem, Jr. is Assistant Professor in Libraries and Media Services and Head of Reference and Government Information Services at Kent State University. Kenneth J. Burhanna is Assistant Professor in Libraries and Media Services and First Year Experience Librarian at Kent State University. Julie A. Gedeon is a Coordinator of Library Assessment for Libraries and Media Services at Kent State University.
- Author(s)Carolyn J. Radcliff,Joseph Salem,Julie A. Gedeon,Kenneth J. Burhanna,Mary Lee Jensen
- Date of Publication30/06/2007
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Note97 illustrations (b&w), 22 tables, 11 figures
- Weight413 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.